Why choose health insurance for children & partners ?
Family private health care plans can provide cover for you, your spouse or partner and your children and can be a cheaper health insurance option than choosing individual plans.
The age limit for children depends on the health insurer you choose. Some state 21 or 25 whilst others provide cover until the child leaves full time education, so do compare family health insurance plans available to ensure you choose the most appropriate one for you.
As mentioned, your cover will depend on whether you choose one of the more low cost health insurance options or a more comprehensive plan but would typically include some or all of the following:
- Quicker referral and treatment times avoiding lengthy NHS queues
- Access to leading specialists and consultants, arranged at a time to suit you and your family
- Your choice of hospital
- Use of private hospitals with ensuite facilities, tvs and good food; plus the option for families to stay the night if children are being treated
- No restriction on viewing times
- Access to drugs and treatments that may not be regularly available on the NHS
You can tailor the health cover to suit your needs and budget but with such a wide selection of plans available, it is important to compare so you can be sure of choosing the best family private health insurance for you; which is where we can help.
The cheapest family health insurance may not necessarily be the one that suits your needs – equally you may not need all the bells and whistles of a comprehensive health insurance plan, so our specialist team at Hannah Insurance Services are on hand to talk you through your options and make recommendations for you on the best way forward.