How to use our free equity release calculator
The amount of equity you can release from your home depends on the age of the youngest homeowner and the value of your property. Our equity release calculator will show you how much this could be based on this information, along with details of any outstanding mortgage you may have.
You simply need to add:
- Your estimated property value - if you not sure how much your property is currently worth, you can get a free valuation from Zoopla or an estate agent like Yopa
- Your postcode
- Your name
- The age of the youngest homeowner
- Your email address
- Your phone number
Then simply click on the calculate button and our equity release calculator will show you how much cash you can release immediately.
Why use our equity release loan calculator?
If you are thinking about unlocking some of the money that is tied up in your home, our equity release loan calculator is a great starting point.
- It’s quick and easy and will give you an idea of just how much money you could release
- It’s free to use and there’s absolutely no obligation
- The information is provided by market leading equity release loans specialists who are independent and compare the whole of the market
- Your privacy is guaranteed and there are no credit checks
Plus you will receive a free guide on how equity release works!