Saga Car Insurance review
- Product specifically designed for drivers aged over 50
- Excellent customer reviews
- High degree of additional cover elements included as standard
Please read our Saga Car Insurance Review and then request a quote where you can compare leading
Saga began life in the mid-20th century as a company specialising in holidays for the over 50s.
Today the brand is one of the best-known in terms of over 50s insurance and its other financial products as well as being what is now a massively expanded operation compared to its original holiday-provider origins.
For your peace of mind and reassurance, in the UK, Saga car insurance is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Saga car insurance options
Here is a list of your car insurance options with Saga; for more detailed information please obtain a quote:
- Third party, fire & theft
- Fully compehensive
- if you are hit be an uninsured driver you won't lose your no claims discount
- legal protection
- no claims discount protection
- breakdown cover
Over 50s Car Insurance
Saga car insurance is specifically aimed at over-50s drivers. They do, in some circumstances, permit younger drivers (e.g. family members or spouses) to be included on the policy as “named drivers”.
Saga over 50s car insurance comprehensive cover offers all the benefits listed under the Fully Comprehensive section.
Reasons why you may consider Saga car insurance
Here are some of the reasons you might wish to consider over 50s car insurance quotes from Saga when you compare car insurance:
- an established brand specifically targeted at the over-50 driver;
- a high level of additional benefits included as standard;
- attractive pricing – comprehensive cover starts from £170 a year. 20% of Saga customers taking out a comprehensive policy between October and December 2017 and paying yearly, paid that figure or less.
Please note – the above statements may be subject to change over time.
May we please remind you that, as is typically the case with all car insurance providers, Saga car insurance policies are subject to terms, conditions and policyholder/applicant status. Some of the above points may not apply in your unique situation.
If you are seeking a car insurance review, car insurance quotations or cover information, please remember also that you must always provide full disclosure of all pertinent facts relating to your vehicle, driving licence status and any other information required by the company.
In situations where you aren’t sure about the pertinence of a piece of information to your application or individual situation, you should presume that disclosure is required.