Churchill Car Insurance Review
- Write off replacement - choose between a replacement, upgrade or the money if your car is written off
- If your car is vandalised, Churchill will let you keep your No Claim Discount
- Wide range of benefits and cover options
Please read our Churchill Car Insurance Review and then request a quote where you can compare leading car insurance quotes.
Churchill Insurance was one of the UK’s earliest “direct” motor insurers launching in 1990.
In 2003, Churchill was acquired by the Royal Bank of Scotland. This meant they were part of an insurance group that constitutes the second largest general insurer in the UK. As part of the Royal Bank’s restructuring, Churchill became part of the Direct Line Group.
For your peace of mind and reassurance, in the UK, Churchill Insurance policies are underwritten by UK Insurance of Leeds – a company fully registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Churchill car insurance options
Here is a list of your car insurance options with Churchill; for more detailed information please obtain a quote:
- Third party, fire & theft
- Third party only
- Fully compehensive
- legal protection
- breakdown cover
- no claims discount protection
Reasons why you may consider car insurance from Churchill Insurance
Here are some of the reasons that Churchill car insurance might be attractive to you:
- one of the best-known brands in the UK;
- a range of promises included as standard, such as vandalism not affecting your no-claims bonus, repairs guaranteed for 5 years (if conducted by an approved garage), courtesy car as standard when you use an approved garage for accident repairs (fully comprehensive only), 24-hour helpline;
- multi-car discount options available (very useful in 2+ car family situations);
- a wide selection of optional extras is available, which may be attractive to you depending upon your individual circumstances; and requirements;
- legal helpline available.
May we please advise that all the above statements may be subject to change over time. Like all insurers, Churchill Insurance reserve the right to change and modify their product offerings without notice.
Churchill Insurance car insurance policies, as is perfectly normal with all car insurance providers, will bring with them terms, conditions and exclusions.
They may also be subject to variation as is dictated by the individual driver’s/applicant’s/vehicle’s unique status. You may find that certain of the above benefits will not apply in your individual circumstances.
When you are searching for car insurance quotations or cover information, it is extremely important that you always provide full disclosure of all the pertinent facts relating to your vehicle, driving licence status and any other information, as required by the company.
Anyone seeking to obtain car insurance by making false, incomplete or deliberately misleading declarations may be putting their cover at risk in the event of a claim. They may also possibly be committing an offence under law.
In situations where you are unclear about the pertinence of a piece of information to your application or the exact nature of your individual situation, you should presume that full disclosure is required.