British Seniors® Over 50s Life Insurance now comes with the unique Cash In option. This gives you 50% of your benefit amount if you decide to cancel your policy from age 80 or after 15 years, whichever is later.
The plan works differently to other over 50 life insurance plans.
This means you can avoid the life insurance lock in that all other over 50s policies hold you to. You won't find this feature anywhere else in the UK - it's unique to British Seniors.
It’s simple and easy to apply for a policy with British Seniors. Policies start from as little as £3.72 a month, that’s just 13p a day.
Key features of the British Seniors Over 50s Life Insurance Plan with Cash In Option
- Unique Cash In option – get 50% of your benefit amount before you die, from your 80th birthday or after 15 years, whichever is later
- Guaranteed acceptance – as long as you’re a UK resident aged between 50-80
- Choose your benefit amount from £1,000 up to £20,000 – depending on your age
- Fast payout – we aim to approve claims within days of receiving them
- No health questions – no health or medical questions
- Guaranteed no increases – fixed monthly premiums let you plan for the future knowing the cost will never increase
- Immediate cover – for accidental death, plus death by any cause after 24 months
Free £300 Funeral Benefit Option
British Seniors in partnership with Golden Charter offer a funeral benefit option with their plan that is free of charge and gives you an additional £300 contribution towards your funeral services. Golden Charter is a leading funeral planning company that has the largest nationwide network of independent funeral directors.
If you choose this option, your cash sum will be paid directly to Golden Charter to help pay for the services of one of their funeral directors who is local to you. In return a further contribution of £300 will be paid towards your funeral costs.
Things to consider:
- Consider the benefit amount you choose as inflation may reduce its buying power over time
- Depending on how long you live you may pay in more that we pay out
- You can choose to Cash In your policy if you are 80 or after 15 years, whichever is later. There is no cash in value before this date
- If you choose the Cash In option, your cover will end
- Cash In value is the return of premiums equal to 50% of the benefit amount and will only change if you change your benefit amount
The maximum level of cover is as follows:
|Age at start date
||Maximum benefit amount
|50 - 54
|55 - 59
|60 - 64
|65 - 69
|70 - 74
|75 - 80
How to get a British Seniors Over 50s Life Insurance Quote
You can visit the British Seniors Over 50 life Insurance website for more information or you can compare quotes on our site to see how they compare to the other leading over 50 life insurance companies.