British Seniors Over 50s Life Insurance Review
- Affordable cover from £4.32 a month†
- Full cover after the first 12 months
- Free Will Kit worth £100 – with every policy purchased
- A £100 M&S Gift Card* – Free when you take out a plan
Get a British Seniors quote
British Seniors® Over 50s Life Insurance is 5-star Defaqto rated 2021 – the highest rating you can get. And they are a Feefo Platinum Trusted Merchant – Based on independent customer reviews, having achieved a Gold rating four years in a row.
You are covered anywhere in the world, so should you die whilst on holiday you and your family are protected.
Unlike some other over 50 life insurance plans, the British Seniors plan offers free cover after age 95 – from the policy anniversary following your 95th birthday, premiums are no longer payable and your cover continues for life.
Chosen by 1000s of people across Britain, it’s simple and easy to apply for a policy with British Seniors. Policies start from as little as £4.32 a month, that’s just 15p a day†.
Key features of the British Seniors Over 50s Life Insurance Plan
- Guaranteed acceptance – as long as you’re a UK resident aged between 50-80
- Immediate cover - for accidental death, plus death by any cause after 12 months
- Choose your benefit amount from £1,000 up to £10,000 – depending on your age
- Fast payout – we aim to approve claims within days of receiving them
- No health questions – no health or medical questions
- Guaranteed no increases – the amount you pay will never increase, unless you choose the increasing Benefit Option to help protect your policy from the effects of inflation
- Accidental death benefit will pay x2 the cash sum
- Free £100 M&S voucher* when you buy a policy
Free £300 Funeral Benefit Option
British Seniors in partnership with Golden Charter offer a funeral benefit option with their plan that is free of charge and gives you a £300 contribution towards your funeral services. Golden Charter is a leading funeral planning company that has the largest nationwide network of independent funeral directors.
If you choose this option, your cash sum will be paid directly to Golden Charter to help pay for the services of one of their funeral directors who is local to you. In return a contribution of £300 will be paid towards your funeral costs.
Things to consider:
- Inflation may reduce value of cover. If you choose the Increasing Benefit Option this can help to protect your policy from the effects of inflation.
- You may pay in more than we pay out
- This policy has no cash in value
The maximum level of cover is as follows:
Age at start date
Maximum benefit amount
50 - 69
70 - 74
75 - 80
How to get a British Seniors Over 50s Life Insurance Quote
You can visit the British Seniors Over 50 life Insurance website for more information or you can compare some main features on our site to see how they compare to the other leading over 50 life insurance companies.
*Gift Card Terms and Conditions: We will aim to send the Gift Card after receiving your sixth successful monthly premium and when total premiums paid exceeds the Gift Card value. There is a limit of one Gift Card per policy sold. Please allow time for delivery. No cash alternative will be offered. Available to new customers only.
†For 50 year old non-smoker with £1,000 of cover.
Get a quote