Hastings Direct Car Insurance Review
- Defaqto 5–star rating
- Good basic cover provisions included “as standard”
- 4.4/5 Feefo customer satisfaction review ratings
Please read our Hastings Direct Car Insurance Review and then request a quote where you can compare leading car insurance quotes.
About Hastings Direct
The origins of Hastings Direct go back to 1997.
At the end of December 2017, they employed around 3,100 people and had 2.6million live insurance policies in active operation. In addition to car insurance, they also offer home, bike and van insurance.
For your peace of mind and reassurance, in the UK, Hastings Direct car insurance is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Hastings Direct car insurance options
Here is a list of your car insurance options with Hastings; for more detailed information please obtain a quote:
- Third party, fire & theft
- Fully compehensive
- if you are hit be an uninsured driver you won't lose your no claims discount
- legal protection
- windscreen cover
- no claims discount protection
- key cover
Here are some reasons you may wish to give consider Hastings Direct when comparing car insurance:
- a company that has won numerous awards for their car insurance and other products;
- a high level of additional benefits included as standard;
- Defaqto 5-Star rating for the period 2012-2018 (Defaqto offers an independent expert assessment of the product under offer);
- Feefo review level of 4.4/5 (this offers an externally verified review of customer feedback on a company’s performance);
- Moneyfacts “Car Insurance Provider of the Year” 2018;
- Telematics insurance available rewarding safe driving statistics as generated by the technology installed in the car;
- good selection of optional extras available, as required by individual driver circumstances and requirements;
- uninsured driver benefit included.