AXA Car Insurance Review
- Payout on 99% of car claims in the financial year 2016-17
- Gold award from Feefo Gold Award for customer service (based upon validated customer feedback)
- Cover for fuelling errors
Our objective here is to provide you with an independent AXA car insurance review and policy description overview. We sincerely hope this will assist you when trying to compare car insurance for over 50sand help you to decide whether or not AXA car insurance will be suitable for you.
Please note that our summary description below is illustrative. The actual policy details may vary depending upon your individual and unique circumstances.
AXA is a vast global organisation. It employs around 165,000 people in 64 separate countries. It has 107 million customers worldwide.
Formed in France in 1985 (with origins going back into the 18th century), by some measures, it is one of the biggest and best-recognised insurance brands in the world. The company has approximately 10.5 million customers in the UK and Ireland and offers a range of insurance products including property, car insurance and AXA / PPP healthcare insurance.
For your peace of mind and reassurance, in the UK, AXA Car Insurance is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
AXA car insurance options
Here is a list of your car insurance options with AXA; for more detailed information please obtain a quote:
Get a Quote
- Third party, fire & theft
- Fully comprehensive
- Breakdown cover
Reasons why you may consider AXA car insurance
Here are some of the reasons you might wish to consider over 50s car insurance quotes from AXA car insurance when comparing car insurance:
- one of the world’s best-known global brands with huge experience behind it;
- 99% of car claims paid out in the last financial year April 2016-March 2017;
- Feefo Gold Trusted Merchant award for 2017 (based upon reviewed and validated customer feedback);
- multi-car cover policy can make your car insurance administration simpler if you’re a multi-car family;
- replacement lock cover is provided – should you lose your car keys;
- public recognition that over 50s driver are typically safer and lower risk than younger drivers;
- an element of European driving cover included as standard;
- courtesy cars available under qualifying conditions;
- a company with a high public commitment to charities and related development work in the community and overseas.
The above statements are indicative only and may be subject to change.
Do please remember that, as with all car insurance providers, AXA Car Insurance policies will be subject to terms, conditions and policyholder/applicant status. Some of the above may or may not be applicable in your unique situation.
When seeking quotations or cover information, please ensure you always provide full disclosure of all pertinent facts relating to your vehicle, driving licence status and any other pieces of information required by the company.