Aviva Car Insurance Review
- UK’s biggest insurer
- Wide-ranging benefits under the comprehensive policy option
- Excellent customer reviews
We hope our independent Aviva car insurance review will help you decide whether it offers the most suitable car insurance for you. We have provided some illustrative descriptive points below to help you in your car insurance comparison.
Compare car insurance quotes
Aviva is stated to be the UK’s largest insurance company. It’s also one of the largest in Europe.
For your peace of mind, Aviva car insurance is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Aviva car insurance options
Here is a list of your car insurance options with Aviva; for more detailed information please obtain a quote:
Get a Quote
- Third party, fire and theft
- Fully comprehensive
- Multi-car insurance
- Temporary car insurance
- Learner car insurance
- Classic car insurance
- Van insurance
- Breakdown cover
- Motorhome and Caravan insurance
Reasons why you may consider Aviva car insurance
Here are some of the reasons you might wish to consider over 50s car insurance quotes from Aviva car insurance when you compare car insurance:
- the confidence of dealing with the UK’s largest insurer;
- the multi-car cover policy simplifies things like renewals and offers you potentially significant discounts;
- 4.5/5 score on customer reviews;
- replacement lock cover is provided – should you lose your car keys (comprehensive policies only);
- new car replacement (if you’ve owned your vehicle from new and it's less than 12 months old – comprehensive cover only);
- replacement glass cover included (comprehensive cover only);
- children’s seats replaced after an accident – even if there is no visible damage (comprehensive cover only);
- tool cover of up to £500 for tools stolen, lost or damaged as a result of fire, theft or accident (comprehensive cover only).
The above statements are indicative only. Please remember that, as with all car insurance, Aviva car insurance policies will be subject to terms, conditions and policyholder/applicant status.
When seeking quotations or cover information, you should always ensure that you provide full disclosure of your vehicle, driving licence status and any other pertinent facts required by the company.
If you are in any doubt as to the pertinence a piece of information has to your application, you should presume that disclosure is required and ask appropriate questions in advance from the insurance provider.
How to get an Aviva car insurance quotation
Our car insurance comparison service – provided in partnership with Quotezone - allows you to compare over 50s car insurance quotes from more than 90 UK companies including Hastings Direct, Swiftcover, RAC insurance and Swinton.
This will provide you with a broad-based and composite picture with a wide range of options offering what we believe are some attractiveover 50s car insurance deals.
Our online car insurance comparison service is available with very little effort on your part. It typically only takes around two minutes or so to complete and gives you a good overview of the car insurance marketplace and what solution most suits you.